Patricia Reber Memorial Scholarship Fund
The Patricia Reber Memorial Scholarship Fund was established to honor Patricia Reber, a former member of The Harrisburg Singers, who died July 29, 1999. As an original member, her dedication to and enthusiasm for The Singers was endless. This scholarship was founded to assist a local high school student who will be studying music/voice in higher education. The winner is awarded a $1,000 scholarship and is invited to sing during the Spring Concert series.
- Bernadette Bratina, Bishop McDevitt High School (2017)
- Michael Anderson, Carlisle High School (2016)
- Autumn Deck, Cedar Cliff High School (2015)
- Joseph Klinger, Cedar Cliff High School (2014)
- Madeline Heraty, Greencastle-Antrim High School (2013)
- Rachel Doehring, Gettysburg High School (2012)
- Adele Grabowski, Lancaster Catholic High School (2011)
How to Apply
Congratulations to our 2017 recipient, Bernadette Bratina! Applications for the 2018 scholarship will be posted in Winter 2018.